Nashua Innovation Center is a community for entrepreneurs that fosters learning from mentors, advisors, investors and fellow entrepreneurs and supports startups seeking to grow scalable businesses that advance innovation. We do this by offering the following services to entrepreneurs located in the Greater Nashua area –
Launch ‘n Learn Workshops
Our Launch ‘n Learn Workshops are educational programs design to fill in knowledge gaps for entrepreneurs. Monthly workshops are led by local experts on a wide variety of topics such as business formation, finance, business plans, insurance, team development and product development. Check out our calendar to review upcoming workshops.
Our Mentor Program provides access to experts in various fields are provided, at no charge, by scheduled appointments during office hours designated by the mentor. These are one-to-one, face-to-face meetings offered by the mentor in order to help innovative companies and entrepreneurs with some of their questions and concerns.
The Mentor Program is offered to leaders of startup companies (or those thinking of starting) in the Greater Nashua community. Our calendar is the best place to see which mentors have upcoming office hours. When you see a mentor that you are interested in meeting with, follow the sign-up process through the available link. We typically schedule 60 minute blocks of time. Slots are limited! No walk-ins permitted. If you miss an appointment, you may lose priority for setting up appointments in the future. If you need to cancel an appointment, please click here.
Meet Our Mentors:
- Karen Boulay – Accounting / Finance
- Nick Dager – Insurance
- Jason Haviland – Angel Financing / Finance / Team Building / Leadership
- Hollis McGuire – Angel Financing / Finance / Business Planning
- Kristin Mendoza – Legal (Corporate/Business)
- Tom Moran – Product Development (Medical devices & Electro-mechanical) / Team Building / Leadership
- Duy Nguyen – Accounting / Finance
- Lou Saviano – Information Technology & Security / Team Building / Leadership
- Kartik Shah – Angel Financing / Business Planning / Product Development (Software)